Thursday, April 16, 2009

Interview

Hey, Friends, If you’d like to hear Cheri’s “Connect With Your Grandkids” interview with a Washington radio station on the blessings and benefits of grandparenting with creativity, click the following link. Then go to “archived shows” tab and then scroll to the show with today’s date (April 15th).  Website link for this program is  www.debbiechavez.com . 

 

Could you do that? I’d SO appreciate it. Still working on editing and rewriting 6 stories for the Focus on the Family Moms In Touch book –due today!!

Blessings,

Cheri

 

1 comment:

  1. Cheri,
    Just listened to your interview with Babies and Moms. I love your enthusiasm and openness about your love your grandchildren. As a grandpa, I love my 3 grandsons. The other two, Brandon (14) and Brian (12) I held them at their births and continue to hold them and hug them and pray for them. What a gift from God!

    When you get a chance check out my blog at www.mylearningcompass.com. We are creating the platform for life-long learning for families to learn together.

    ReplyDelete