Thursday, April 2, 2009

When I was interviewing and writing Connect With Your Grandkids, I met
--via e-mail, phone, and in person--some of the most creative, loving grandmas in America. And since the book just came out in bookstores this week--Hooray!--I've had a number of these terrific women say they'd like to stay in touch.

I call this blog spot "Nandy's House" because that's what my grandkids call me and created this blogspot as a place we can connect with each other and exchange ideas on new and favorite ways to connect with our grandkids. Whether they are little or big, 10 miles or 10,000 miles away--we love 'em!

Since Easter's coming up, let's share our favorite Easter activities, traditions, recipes, and special memories with your grandkids. In the next blog I'm going to share about our egg decorating evening that all the grandkids love. You can post in the "comments" below or e-mail me at cheri@cherifuller.com and I'll include them in a future blog.

2 comments:

  1. I think having this blog is a great idea and I plan to follow along for sure! And if anyone reading this hasn't read your book - they should!

    ReplyDelete
  2. time to blog a little nandy!! We love you.

    ReplyDelete